Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Langkawi Hotel - Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi

To find a hotel in Langkawi is so easy, just key in travelling date in Agoda and more than 100 hotels would be listed. But if could stay in a castle-like hotel with lower fares, would you consider? Of course I would. The hotel is named Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi.

Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi
I got to know this resort was from Agoda, during surveying the most valuable hotel for my family to stay in. I was so attracted by the hotel image - a castle-like outlook. Besides, since there were two couples including me in the trip, hence the two bedroom suite of this resort was added in its value to me. Furthermore, the package offered was included the free breakfast. Hence, without second thought, we had made our booking with this resort.

Bella Vista is located at Kuah town area. Tourist attractions such as Eagle Square (Dataran Lang) and Legend Park (Taman Legenda) is within 10 minutes of driving distance. Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall is also close to the resort. This was also the reason why I choose Bella Vista where I could maximize my time to visit tourist attractions at Kuah town before proceed to Pantai Cenang.



A lot of parking space, no worry!

During our stay, the resort was in the renovation process and I'm quite sure it is even much attractive now. The hotel interior was nicely design and let me feel calm and relax. The wind flow from the sea had blow away all my problems and worries.




Don't want to stay in the room? Lets' walk out to the garden and take a fresh breath or swim in the pool and enjoy the sea view.




In terms of the room, it was clean and relatively big. There were two separate rooms with queen size bed; living area equipped with sofa and coffee table, etc. Whatever standard facilities provided by common star hotel could be found it here.

At night, of course we travelled out to try the local foods. But before we went back to our room, we dropped by the pool side bar - Nautilus Bar and Grill to have our drink together with the starry night, and of course the band music.





In overall, all of us were satisfied with the stay, especially my parent who visit Langkawi for their first time. Whenever I travel to Langkawi in future, this resort for sure would be my top preference.






No comments:

Post a Comment